Saturday 29 March 2014

Naked Glamorous Chocolate Brownies


You know how I like to glam up my chocolate brownies, so they don't feel left out among all the uber gorgeous cupcakes, well, I was inspired by the trend for naked cakes, that seem to be so popular lately, to make a naked glamorous chocolate brownie. And here they are.


 I think these are the most glamorous of the glamorous brownies yet. I used the hand moulded fondant roses, that I have only just learnt to make and wrote about in this post.


I use these little star shaped flowers a lot as filler flowers or little extra decorations. There is a little mini tutorial on how to make them here. The leaves are just made with a standard rose leaf plunger cutter.


What do you think? Glamorous enough for you? Gooey and chocolatey enough for you?


 That's all for today
Thanks for popping by and please call again soon
Keep up with my latest creations and inspirations in all these places

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment